Schools Closed through April 30th.
In compliance with Gov. Pritzker's Executive Order 2020-10, in-person instruction will continue to be suspended through at least April 30th, in order to help keep our communities safe.
Student Remote Learning Activities
FSD145 staff have worked diligently to share resources for students, parents, teachers, and staff in this section of our website.
We will continually update the infomration in the followng sections with current information. When time-sensitive information is posted (like letters to parents or press releases), we will add a date to the file so that you know that you are getting the most current information. We are getting a lot of information regarding school closure policies and practices from the federal, state, and local government agencies and we want to pass along that information as it has shaped our work as educators.
- Letters to parents -- https://www.fsd145.org/domain/1189
- Links to important agencies and organizations -- https://www.fsd145.org/Page/3342
- Helpful links for students and parents -- https://www.fsd145.org/Page/3342
- Activities for PK-8 students -- https://www.fsd145.org/domain/1190 (starts on PK page)
- Schoology link for 9-12 students -- https://schoology.fsd145.org
- Special Education activities -- https://www.fsd145.org/Page/3344
- Social Emomtional Learning activities -- https://www.fsd145.org/Page/3347
- Emergency closure guidance -- https://www.fsd145.org/domain/1191
- Technology resources -- https://www.fsd145.org/Page/3348
- Frequesntly Asked Questions -- https://docs.google.com/document/d/14lT_Gy38ZUbFbXh4KkhRzwhkqaU4-6nPFKsJfHD0HL8